Monday, September 12, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

Finally, tonight, we should find out if we are moving to Arizona or staying here in Texas.  The company he interviewed for had some technical changes last week and had to reschedule their last interview.  So today, at some point, they should do that interview, and then be prepared to make their decision.  The guy, Greg, that Russell is in contact with, said he should plan on a call by tonight.  It feels like such a long time coming, and I can't stand the wait.  I'll just be glad to know.

I think our family needs a new start.  A fresh something to recharge us all.  And maybe this is just the thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...