How do I gain the self-discipline that is necessary in order to accomplish the things I want to accomplish?
1. Have a "pretty" together house
2. Get the kids to practice the piano
3. Rise early in the morning to shower and be ready before my kids get up, so I don't just drag around being pitiful
4. Enforce a "no TV or games on school days" rule
5. Have family scripture EVERY DAY, even when we're cranky and tired and we just want to skip to prayer
6. Have the right attitude on Fast Sunday
7. Teach my children how to be patient, kind, responsible, etc
Oh, I could go on, but I don't have the discipline to sit here and finish what I started.
He He He